Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm waiting on my knees

I was reading the story of the Little boy that was in a coma and seen California go under water; When I was done reading it, these words came to me and the music...
I pray that it is blessing to you, because, where else would we want the Lord to find us. The ending of the song says "get in line Bride" which for many of us it is a common read quote, but I pray that if you are not "abiding in the His Word" then may you "Get in Line Bride" The time is too short to play games...No Games Just Worship Feb. 16th



Prepare your lamps,
Prepare your self,
The Red alert has sounded;
He’s coming, He’s coming, He’s coming for me.

Chorus
I’m waiting on my knees,
I’m waiting for you, please
The message is clear, the prophesy is near
I’m waiting on my knees.

Quickly now close your mouth
Can you hear His voice saying?
“Get in line bride, get in line bride”
Get in line, get in line


For the Music to the song please contact: albertmacdonald@gmail.com

No comments: